« All Events
Host: Rick Wade
Zoom Registration Link HERE.
This training covers OSHA requirements for CFR section 1910, Subpart E, Exit Routes and Emergency Planning (29 CFR 1910.33 – 1910.39) and subpart L, Fire Protection (29 CFR 1910.155 – 1910.165. Instruction is designed to familiarize employees with the basic OSHA requirements of exit routes, emergency planning, and fire protection.
Course topics include:
– Common hazards associated with emergencies
– Requirements for exit routes
– Maintenance, safeguards, and operational features for exit routes
– Requirements of Emergency Action Plans
– Requirements of Fire Prevention Plans
– Fire detection and suppression systems including portable fire extinguishers
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login