« All Events
Host: Rick Wade
Zoom Registration Link HERE.
This training covers OSHA requirements in 29 CFR 1910 for employers to protect workers from common workplace health hazards.
Course topics include:
– Common health hazards found in general industry
– Recognition, evaluation, and control of chemical, physical, biological, and ergonomic hazards
– Basic anatomy and physiology associated with routes of entry and toxicology
– Permissible Exposure Limits (PEL)
– Emerging trends in combustible dust, hexavalent chromium, flavorings-related lung disease
– Requirements for a Hazard Communication Program
– Globally Harmonized System – Classification and labeling of chemicals
– Safety Data Sheets
– Subpart G – Ventilation and noise exposure
– Subpart Z – Asbestos, silica, lead
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login