« All Events
Host: Rick Wade
Registration Link: CLICK HERE
This training covers OSHA requirements for CFR section 1926, Subpart M, Fall Protection (29 CFR 1926.500 – 1926.503). Instruction is designed to familiarize employees with the basic OSHA requirements of fall protection safety.
Course topics include:
– Scope, application, and definitions
– Fall protection program
– Fall protection systems and practices
– Guardrail systems
– Personal fall arrest systems
– Positioning device systems
– Limitations of fall arrest systems
– Training and inspection requirements
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login