« All Events
Host: Rick Wade
Registration Link: CLICK HERE
This training covers OSHA requirements for CFR section 1926, Subpart AA, Confined Space Entry (29 CFR 1926.1202 – 1926.1212). Instruction is designed to familiarize employees with the basic OSHA requirements for entering permit-required confined spaces.
Course topics include:
– Recognition of confined space hazards
– Identification of permit and non-permit required confined spaces
– Duties and responsibilities of entrants, attendants, and supervisors
– Use of instrumentation to evaluate atmospheric hazards
– Ventilation techniques
– Rescue and emergency services
– Development and implementation of a confined space program
– Proper signage, and training requirements
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login