« All Events
Host: Rick Wade
This training covers OSHA requirements for CFR section 1910, Subpart Q, Welding, Cutting, and Brazing (29 CFR 1910.251
– 1910.255). Instruction is designed to familiarize employees with the basic OSHA requirements of working with welding,
cutting and brazing equipment. Course topics include:
– Common hazards associated with welding, cutting, and brazing operations
– Fire prevention and protection
– Protection of personnel
– Health protection and ventilation
– Requirements for oxygen-fuel gas welding and cutting
– Requirements for arc welding and cutting
– Requirements for resistance welding
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login