Looking for a career in the manufacturing industry? Browse the list of open positions below and start your journey today.
Posted on: Aug. 03
Five Star Airport Alliance
Responsible for all cell efficiency in addition to pre-fab duties.
• Responsible for Prefab equipment
• Maintains cell efficiency.
• Responsible for material verification.
• Responsible for compliance of all paperwork, reports, and department duties in regards to maintaining and implementing process improvements and programs.
• Responsible for department quality assurance goals and ensures that manufacturing processes lead to production of components that are in strict compliance with customer expectations and overall company philosophy.
• Assures correct labor charges are charged to the proper jobs.
• Identifies and implements cell training requirements.
• Evaluates and recommends personnel requirements.
• Maintains safe work methods.
• Responsible for assigned maintenance of fixtures and equipment.
• Performs additional duties that may be required by management.
Receives and unpacks materials and supplies and enters data into The Five Star Airport Alliance Company’s databases.
• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage areas.
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
• Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage workers.
• Provide material per work orders for each department.
Click link for more information
Posted on: Jun. 29
The Bullfrog Spas brand is synonymous with innovation. Our manufacturing efforts reflect it. Our manufacturing production associates assemble custom products through various operations along an assembly line. Some assemble specific parts of the hot tub, some operate machinery, while others may be in product testing or installations. Our manufacturing team members are just that, members of a team. They work as a team to not only ensure the product meets quality and operating standards, but also to continuously innovate and improve the work, all while making your own job easier and safer. This entry-level position can be the pathway into your career with Bullfrog Spas and is often a great way to transition away from the stress of unpredictable fields like construction or hospitality.
Elkay Plumbing Co.
Applicants must have experience in high volume industrial manufacturing environment. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the maintenance technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining production machinery and equipment. Under minimum supervision, must be able to troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on various building systems and production equipment. Strong experience with application of electrical, mechanical, and electronic theories and skills to test, modify, maintain, and repair equipment and processes is required.
Posted on: May. 19
Bullfrog Spas, the nation's fastest growing most innovative hot tub manufacturer, is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician for our Herriman, Utah facility. Candidates should have experience in a manufacturing environment, and have training or experience in various plant maintenance functions. Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment preferred. Company benefits include generous health and dental coverage, paid holidays, paid PTO and vacation, 401K plan, tuition / training reimbursement, and great company parties and events.
Job Description: Performing preventative maintenance on all types of equipment. Performing installation and upgrades of new and existing equipment. Perform work on building and building systems. Performing work on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and welding, or any other maintenance related work as needed. Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment.
Quality/ Safety: Follow all company safety procedures. Perform quality maintenance work that meets or/ exceed expectations.
Organization: Help keep maintenance area neat and organized. Clean-up work areas both in shop and in production areas. Help maintain, develop and implement 5S program throughout the plant.
Attendance: Excellent attendance record. Some overtime opportunities as required.
Miscellaneous: Have good communication skills both verbally and written. Be able to read and understand technical manuals and drawings. Have the ability to follow directions as well as work without supervision. Be able to work individually and as part of a team. Work with area Team Leaders to resolve issues in a timely manner
Ideal candidates should have experience in the key functions and key requirements below.
Candidate must be a self-starter and able to work with limited supervision.
Ability to communicate and work well with other employees, customers, and contractors
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Maintains and repairs all types of manufacturing machinery and assembly equipment
Maintenance Key Functions:
Performs preventative maintenance using documented P/M programs
Document work performed and communicate effectively with production and shift supervisor.
Identifies and troubleshoots problems in equipment and machinery
Maintains and repairs engines, motors, electrical, pneumatic, tools, conveyor systems, all types of pumps, blowers, fans, valve assemblies, vacuum systems and hydraulics, mechanical systems and components.
Work overtime as required.
Work weekends and holidays as required.
May install, repair or rebuild new and/or existing equipment
May be required to use some knowledge of electronics
May use welding and fabrication skills to fabricate various large and small mechanical weldments
Writes work-orders, reports and correspondence as needed
May be required to attend educational programs to build knowledge and skills levels
Must be able to operate robot and robotic spray equipment
Provide continuous improvement ideas and suggestions
Must have basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic's in addition to welding, fabrication and pipe fitting skills, and working knowledge of electronics
Must provide documentation from educational institutions or pass a maintenance proficiency test
Must be able to read and understand complex drawings and manuals related to machinery and/or equipment
Must be able to complete work efficiently with no supervision on a night shift position.
Must have valid Utah driver's license
Must be forklift certified (completed once hired)
Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Must have good communication, verbal and written, with production, supervisors and maintenance personnel.
Posted on: Apr. 16
Build strategic organizational capability across the business and collaborate with plant business leaders and HR COEs to support and lead site labor & employee relations, recruitment, talent management, culture and the facilitation of various HR programs. The Sr. Human Resources Manager will function as the point-of-contact for all plant associates and leaders.
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login