Looking for a career in the manufacturing industry? Browse the list of open positions below and start your journey today.
Posted on: May. 11
Packaging Corporation of America
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport, and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
- Work as part of a team in support of a manufacturing operation with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and waste.
- Assume an active role in overall plant and facilities-related work. Position requires assisting all jobs on the plant floor.
- Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out procedures.
- Maintain shop and shop equipment per 5S Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be required to stack parts up to 30 lbs. for a period of up to 12 hours.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe work environment.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must be willing and able to work any shift (1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift).
- Must have a good attendance record.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience in a packaging or other manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Possess an understanding that temperatures and volumes of work may vary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be willing to work closely on a day-to-day basis with other production personnel.
- Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of essential importance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thrive in a cross-functional team environment.
- Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of machines.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Posted on: Mar. 24
WHO WE ARE HIRING
We understand that a lot of what we’re doing here is highly aspirational; we’re looking for people who are willing and ready to aspire with us. We’re not just building a brand. We’re building culture and we need people who are ready to embark on an exciting journey to see what we can come up with.
In order for this to work, we need agile, independent thinkers who want to be part of something bigger than themselves. We need influencers. Organizers. Communicators. Thought leaders. Adventurers. Philosophers. Strategists. Artists.
We’re looking for people who like to have fun, but also want to get the job done.
We’re looking for people who are okay with being busy.
People who don't make excuses;
who understand that good ideas die in order to make way for better ideas;
who always strive for what's next to be better than the last;
who can work alongside others who are just as passionate as they are.
We need individuals with unique life experiences and backgrounds who can inspire creativity, challenge ideas, and differentiate Modere in our industry. We believe in creating authentic leadership opportunities while providing the space for you to define how you want to be successful with us—whatever that may be.
Please explore the open positions listed above; when you find one that interests you, simply apply.
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login