Looking for a career in the manufacturing industry? Browse the list of open positions below and start your journey today.
Posted on: Oct. 14
Spectrum Staffing Solutions
Supply Chain Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Reports to: Operations Director
There once was a supply chain guru who worked SAP magic like Voodoo.
She said, “These aren’t tricks, just logistics, of which I know much more than you do.”
Along came the Spectrum solution, a true recruiting revolution,
They noticed her skills and said, “We’d be thrilled if you’d help us to hone distribution.”
“We seek S&OP expertise, managers with bachelor’s degrees
To employ KPIs, cross the t’s dot the i’s, and decrease product costs, if you please.”
The girl threw her head back in laughter, for these skills she had managed to master.
She took the position, the supply chain mission, and they all lived happily ever after…
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager:
· Oversee SAP / ERP systems implementation, utilization and enhancement.
· Develop strategies to streamline supply chain processes, decrease labor costs, reduce overall expenditures and maximize profits.
· Continuously improve resource management and procurement practices.
· Monitor and adjust inventory to assure proper rotation and availability.
· Collaborate with various departments to ensure efficiency, on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Employ Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to optimize efficiency within the supply chain team.
· Promote and maintain strict safety and quality standards in accordance with internal and external regulations.
Qualifications of the Supply Chain Manager:
· Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, business administration or related discipline.
· 10+ years’ relevant professional experience in logistics, supply chain, warehouse management, etc. (aviation/aerospace industry experience, preferable).
· APICs Certified Production Inventory Management (CPIM) certification, highly preferred.
· Deep understanding of all facets of SAP / ERP supply chain management and implementation.
· S&OP / SIOP expertise.
· Experience successfully negotiating costs and improving supply chain processes and data analytics.
· Ability to effectively tackle several tasks on multiple projects, simultaneously.
· Exemplary time-management and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities.
· Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Help us engineer the most innovative and technically advanced solutions in the aerospace industry. We have been designing and manufacturing the highest quality composite components and structures for government and private clients for more than 50 years. We are deeply committed to our employees and a productive, positive work / life balance. As such, we offer flexible schedules with plenty of paid time off as part of our generous compensation packages.
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login